WRUW Today?

Posts
5,330
Likes
75,876
And change over to the 62-6198 for the evening chill out , last long weekend of the year & going to make the most of it by doing exactly FA but eat , drink & relax 👍
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Baltic Aquascaphe and I couldn’t walk past the cookies without succumbing to temptation..🙄

Edited:
 
Posts
2,176
Likes
25,183
I’m falling in love with alpha hands. And I never thought I would.

But, in person, they’re quite charming.

Loooove Alpha hands!
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
Man of Leisure Series - Part 12
Enjoying a “Perfect” Manhattan for the Friday Evening Cocktail Hour, witnessed by my Art-Deco 1938 Bulova “Doug Corrigan”
Wife loves to start a weekend with a classy Martini.
Perfect.
 
Posts
15,927
Likes
47,797
By now, many of you must be thinking this is my only watch. It’s not! I am finding it difficult to take off, is all. I cleaned it one week ago, and set it to time with my iPad. It lost three seconds in 5 days, but as of today, it is one second fast. Not too bad for 55 year old technology, in my view.