Posts 13,897 Likes 54,072 Larry S ·Aug 21, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Unexpected and pleasant watch nerd conversation with the guy at the security desk at NYT this morning. Ya never know.
Posts 294 Likes 1,123 Lazy_Lightning ·Aug 21, 2019 Wyler alarm from the 60s. The red alarm hand is a unique feature.
Posts 1,143 Likes 3,112 perks713 ·Aug 21, 2019 My companies colors happen to be orange and black, and I happened to get a new mug from them a couple weeks ago. Matches my watch nicely.
Posts 8,808 Likes 62,389 TexOmega ·Aug 21, 2019 Must be a Responsible Adult, today, and dress the part.
Posts 1,459 Likes 6,718 mydeafcat ·Aug 21, 2019 Larry S Unexpected and pleasant watch nerd conversation with the guy at the security desk at NYT this morning. Ya never know. So jealous. That view! 😜
Posts 45 Likes 137 17SGS ·Aug 21, 2019 Bought this at a street market. Can’t find any info on it, but I like it.
Posts 1,459 Likes 6,718 mydeafcat ·Aug 21, 2019 Old favorite today - my late father’s Gruen Precision, his daily driver back in the 1960’s. I always liked the beautiful linen dial. Replacement crown, sure, but I love it all the same. Edited: Aug 21, 2019