WRUW Today?

Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
Out for dinner and a couple of Thursday evening beers with mates😀 Good stuff

 
Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
Recent acquisition - not a glamorous brand, but a great history, a good size, relatively inexpensive, and a beautiful patina with the dial aged two tone brown... also recommend the Atilla Aszodi shell cordovan bund strap - it’s narrow so almost doesn’t look like a bund

 
Posts
13,919
Likes
54,109
Another minty 666 today...
 
Posts
201
Likes
1,432
Always wanted an Heuer 2447sn so when I saw this Clebar I snapped it up. Pretty similar.
One of my favourites.


 
Posts
1,314
Likes
8,428
My IWC, btw full kit listed in FS section and I’m shamelessly promoting it here.

 
Posts
1,441
Likes
11,971
I am happy to share this Heuer 2446c GMT Mk1 with you today, the so called „Short Fourty“ serial 109xxx

 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,936
Getting an early jump on Phlieger Phriday [which is tomorrow]...doing some Gump drills with the built-by-Mad Dog ETA 6497-1...good times! 👍



Edited:
 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
Getting an early jump on Phlieger Phriday [which is tomorrow]...doing some Gump drills with the built-by-Mad Dog ETA 6497-1...good times! 👍


I watched Forrest Gump do that once.
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
15,726
Work day, so tool watch needed. Also, a very nice watch for under $200 new.