WRUW Today?

Posts
8,820
Likes
62,474
Going old school while I'm trying to figure out where we are in the universe.




I’m right over here, can you see me waving?
 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,392
Great, eye opening evening with the Agenhor and Singer Watches folks! (Unfortunately the watches are not mine...)
 
Posts
86
Likes
119
Graf Zeppelin Hindenburg Swiss Quartz Moonphase Calendar 7038-3
 
Posts
1,462
Likes
6,725
First time in 2 months I’ve not worn an Omega! Needed a strap to match my shoes!
 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039


Monday and (Speedy) Tuesday on the left hand side. Today on the right hand side.
 
Posts
2,832
Likes
14,944

Until I saw the other legs I thought you may have been a conflicted drinker and could not decide beer or wine.
 
Posts
90
Likes
344
Beautiful!.... may I ask the refrence?
Thanks! It’s CK2077 😀 made with so many different dials it’s sometimes hard to tell it’s the same ref
 
Posts
24
Likes
351
Finally got in the seawolf bracelet for the Aerospace GMT. Much more comfortable then the stock oyster.
 
Posts
539
Likes
2,524
Trench watch from 1915-1916. It's got an A. Schildt 137 movement with a silver George Stockwell case. Crystal is OG cellulose. Loses about a minute per day, not bad for 103 years old!

I found this recently in a box of practice movements I got on eBay and am supremely pleased with myself 😁