Posts 772 Likes 7,530 Flatfoot ·Apr 25, 2019 bristnj Perhaps the coolest and most beautifully designed jump hour watch from the 1970’s - Yema Digital Jump Hour - cal. FE-140-1C. What a cool layout. Dynamite!
Posts 2,833 Likes 14,949 The Father ·Apr 25, 2019 I know it is a quick repost of Seamaster but I couldn’t resist the background shot
Posts 13,928 Likes 54,139 Larry S ·Apr 25, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. A little Bauhaus today.
Posts 1,897 Likes 17,023 Wivac ·Apr 25, 2019 Larry S A little Bauhaus today. So near the top of my list now.
Posts 378 Likes 3,109 Au79 ·Apr 25, 2019 Three days straight with this. I think it's stuck on my wrist by some ancient horological magic spell.
Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·Apr 25, 2019 Coffee and my Speedmaster to get me going this Thursday.
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,279 wagudc ·Apr 25, 2019 The Father I know it is a quick repost of Seamaster but I couldn’t resist the background shot I thought Melle Mel was an MC not a DJ. Did you go to this show?