WRUW Today?

Posts
73
Likes
865
Have this on for today. 55, 56? Itty bitty AOPA on the wings.

Edited:
 
Posts
910
Likes
1,053
Zenith Elite HW platinum , I got it 2 weeks ago and still on my wrist. Needs to go service for oiling that’s why I enjoy it every day until the watchmaker keeps it for a while
 
Posts
387
Likes
7,743
Seiko workhorse for me. Far from original, but cool looking. And more important, a good performer ✔️...
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Good afternoon....we are just heading out for Easter Sunday lunch.... happy Easter to you all..
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Easter brunch companion 👍

ZkqvATg.jpg
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
79,998
Happy Easter! 👍

Modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch for usher duty at Church today...currently in the process of switching over to the original black leather band prior to Church.

NOTE: No shower required prior to usher duty at Church...I will douse myself in liters of Polo...I have the technology. 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
43
Likes
118
My 214270 says hello. Picture taken today. My wife did actually take a swim in the cold Norwegian water (6 degrees celsius). I chicken’ed out...