WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
It’s my 55th birthday today...so I’m wearing my grail watch [a modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch on an Omega Barenia leather NATO]...and if I want to, I’ll go to Dunkin’ Donuts, Hooters and Waffle House. 👍

View attachment 747583

View attachment 747584
Happy birthday to you sir...and may you have many more...
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
I'm wearing the -69 SW today. And yesterday. Went on a short road trip to visit our son, all in our party had watches! So I had no choice but to take a watch selfie. My wife, in-laws and son. He bought his first watch.

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
It’s my 55th birthday today...so I’m wearing my grail watch [a modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch on an Omega Barenia leather NATO]...and if I want to, I’ll go to Dunkin’ Donuts, Hooters and Waffle House. 👍

View attachment 747583

View attachment 747584
Happy Birthday! Wishing you a great day, good health and spirit, and many many many returns of the day!!
 
Posts
1,150
Likes
20,003
It’s my 55th birthday today...so I’m wearing my grail watch [a modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch on an Omega Barenia leather NATO]...and if I want to, I’ll go to Dunkin’ Donuts, Hooters and Waffle House. 👍

View attachment 747583

View attachment 747584
Happy Birthday! Thanks for your service from a former SWO and AZ2 . . .