WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Out in the beautiful English countryside.

This happened last time I posted on the pet thread too. The photo on my phone is perfectly crisp (the watch anyway) but once uploaded it’s really fuzzy.

I find it happens quite a lot with my images taken on an iPhone 6, look sharp on the iMac but once uploaded 🙁
 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,159
Going back to that patch of stinging nettles tomorrow with gloves and scissors. Picked when they are just a few inches tall they are better than the best cooked spinach you have ever eaten.



Have to like spinach of course 😉
 
Posts
15,950
Likes
47,893
they were calling to me, resistance was futile....

my two newest: the Bulova diver and an 1880s Waltham.

Is the back of the case as stunning as the front view on your Waltham?
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Evening change, obviously not everyones cup of tea but it works for me 😀

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Everything is better on steel! - Ca.1969 Belforte Sea Diver - cal. 11K2L1 (ETA 2370) a “front” loader & brother to the Benrus Ultra Deep
nz2b30w.jpg
 
Posts
556
Likes
2,188
My 1970s era Seiko Flyback chrono 7018-7001. I hadn't worn it in some time because it's "only" 37mm, but now I currently don't own anything over 40mm. Unless you count my Gen 1 Dynamics at 41.

 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
Is the back of the case as stunning as the front view on your Waltham?
Yup! I found this a few weeks back at a crappy little antique store. I'd happily have paid what the guy was asking for the case alone. Unfortunately it was already occupied by a nice, working model 83 Waltham, so I'm stuck with this lovely original watch!

I'll post more pictures tomorrow when I'm at my computer
 
Posts
1,117
Likes
9,226
Wearing my lucky Speedy H10 for today's Raptors/Magic tilt. Let's go Raptors!!!

Damn All I have is a lucky screwdriver
 
Posts
2,944
Likes
32,823
Out in the beautiful English countryside.

This happened last time I posted on the pet thread too. The photo on my phone is perfectly crisp (the watch anyway) but once uploaded it’s really fuzzy.
Yep! happens to me too!..🙁