WRUW Today?

Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
Old and battered and could do with a clean, an oil, and a few parts replacing... and that’s just me. So I thought I’d wear a watch to match. HAGWA!!

 
Posts
5,344
Likes
76,136
Let the long Easter weekend begin in earnest , I know it's the honeymoon period with this watch but it just ticks so many boxes for me currently ,& after a two year wait to buy one why not soak up the experiences given its a 2000 only LE reference .
 
Posts
2,890
Likes
11,961
My beloved Pepsi. Honestly, I do like the new one but when I put this on, I’d never trade....

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
1st execution Bell & Ross BR126 Vintage - Modified Valjoux 7750 (ca.1999)
LDENat8.jpg
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
80,000
Maundy Thursday with a modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch and an Omega Barenia leather NATO...

 
Posts
24,803
Likes
55,090
145.012-67 with an aged dial that just appeals to me overall.

 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Wearing the AT today(not in pic).

This is what my watch box looked like in the year 2012. I still have 3 of the watches in that box. The speedy (this is a mod of a 3572.50) and the two JLCs that are in bottom row right side.