Posts 2,541 Likes 19,779 Dr No ·Apr 14, 2019 Bikegeek It's still quite alive 😀, 1957-8?. Thanks. More like '70 - '71, I think . . .
Posts 2,541 Likes 19,779 Dr No ·Apr 14, 2019 BenBagbag Can't capture the Gilt in one picture! Recently acquired a similar ref 2846. Currently at my watchmaker's for needed servicing . . .
Posts 942 Likes 15,379 Mmike1357 ·Apr 14, 2019 Update, now an explorer II with sweet potato bezel markers... it ended up between her eyes!
Posts 1,117 Likes 9,226 strick9 ·Apr 14, 2019 Washington on the Brazos State Park Today this is my watch on a rock zzcxw0.jpg - 5.8 MB
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 14, 2019 This, all day today: Although earlier, I briefly flirted with (but only appreciated), one of those that inspired it:
Posts 1,976 Likes 5,049 Matty01 ·Apr 15, 2019 Just back from a month overseas wine hunting for work Visited the Pam boutique in Florence, reminded me how much I like this
Posts 511 Likes 2,182 Enzo ·Apr 15, 2019 This week, I shall be mainly wearing Heuer 😎 Have a great week one and all !