Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Apr 7, 2019 I had a meet-up with a local watch collecting friend last night. I had the privilege of trying on some very cool Omega watches. 1978 Omega Speedmaster 145.022 A funky 1970's Seamaster. I particularly loved this one. What a great look - love the 70's vibe.
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Apr 7, 2019 I also tried on this modern coaxial Seamaster. It had a lovely matte blue dial and bezel. I could enjoy this one, no doubt.
Posts 735 Likes 2,976 robinhook ·Apr 7, 2019 Dre Sunset shot Nice watch! Looks like a perfect match for a the outfit!
Posts 5,345 Likes 76,175 CPRwatch ·Apr 7, 2019 Not been worn for a while , but today it gets its turn .
Posts 29 Likes 158 ALBLOHE ·Apr 7, 2019 cgaites New one for me. First vintage Omega. Very close to mine.... 😀
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 7, 2019 Images of Florence; near Palazzo Michelangelo and at Piazza Signoria with the 60th Anniversary Flaggie LE: