Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Mar 31, 2019 tmw57 Magnificent. So much character. I'd love a Fifty Fathoms and a Sub, both vintage.
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Apr 1, 2019 sliceoftime_ Explore. Stunning. Wish I'd picked one of these up 10 years ago - guess you can say that about most.
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Apr 1, 2019 Another day with the Breitling 815 Long Playing (1974).
Posts 2,709 Likes 17,429 jaguar11 ·Apr 1, 2019 I am suppose to be sending this in for a service today......
Posts 414 Likes 2,274 watchstick_81 ·Apr 1, 2019 Proper use of a Seamaster during a one week break ;-)
Posts 1,389 Likes 11,434 khanmu ·Apr 1, 2019 Early Monday start - on the 6am Eurostar to Antwerp, something different for a Monday:
Posts 1,612 Likes 6,052 bardamu ·Apr 1, 2019 This one is back on the wrist after quite a long time. Wishing you all a great week 😀