T Posts 2,123 Likes 11,385 TLIGuy ·Mar 30, 2019 Two treats today...-68 Transitional on the 1450 bracelet and a freeze dried ice cream sandwich.
Posts 15,951 Likes 47,910 Canuck ·Mar 30, 2019 When I spotted the background for your Speedmaster, I found myself recalling the famous (infamous) Tissot ASTROLON plastic watch. Or this.
Posts 758 Likes 6,612 McKinley ·Mar 30, 2019 Norman's Connie. I don't wear it very often, now that I have found myself to be a chrono guy, but it is nice to come back to once in a while. McK
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,581 alam ·Mar 30, 2019 57 on the wrist while exploring Bernkastel-Kues, under perfect weather for a hike of the area.. 😀
Posts 2,690 Likes 12,536 Togri v. 2.0 ·Mar 30, 2019·Wow! Custom title... cool In the yard with the kids
Posts 6,708 Likes 80,002 Mad Dog ·Mar 30, 2019 Modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch Saturday at Starbucks with @ChuckMK23...