WRUW Today?

Posts
13,934
Likes
54,144
Congratulations, sir! 👍

Kegger at your house? 😁
There have been lots of drinking occasions already. Tonight with my fellow sailors ... all retiring ... AA Captain and two engineers. We are looking forward to our second adolescence!
 
Posts
338
Likes
3,927
Still with 16520,
The slim baton markers are much better than current wider teardrop markers


And oh... The Patina 😉

 
Posts
5,344
Likes
76,144
Let's the weekend begin and bring on the music & drinking , just missing the dancing girls
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,581
There have been lots of drinking occasions already. Tonight with my fellow sailors ... all retiring ... AA Captain and two engineers. We are looking forward to our second adolescence!

hear, hear! congrats!

👍
 
Posts
6,708
Likes
80,001
There have been lots of drinking occasions already. Tonight with my fellow sailors ... all retiring ... AA Captain and two engineers. We are looking forward to our second adolescence!
Well...OK...don’t poke your eye out. 😁

Congratulations again! 👍
 
Posts
1,822
Likes
28,010
Last day before retirement.
Wow. Congratulations. I hope you know how you will pass your time.
 
Posts
915
Likes
10,890
Wow. Congratulations. I hope you know how you will pass your time.
That stuff you do on the weekends?...he gets to do everyday. 😉
 
Posts
278
Likes
2,447
Tuesday.
The more I see this Speedy, the more I start wanting to get it. Wish I could see it in person sometime
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Fortunately these women stores have waiting chairs for men. I'm able to catch up on OF.