Posts 15,943 Likes 47,863 Canuck ·Mar 21, 2019 fastfras Another sunny day in Vancouver.. Wow! Three Speedy autos' on a page, is that a record? If I had known we were keeping score, I might have added a fourth Speedmaster reduced. My model 175.0033, 18-karat rose gold bezel and stainless steel version with rose gold sub dials, on black.
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,279 wagudc ·Mar 21, 2019 Sunny day, my dad's watch is back from the spa. Wearing it in his honor.
Posts 16,305 Likes 45,025 JwRosenthal ·Mar 21, 2019 Losi11 Wearing my gold filled Omega bumper form 1954. Really like this era of dress watches. Yeah, they ooze class.
Posts 296 Likes 1,081 Renton ·Mar 21, 2019 Watching Basel world from afar, I’m just Glad to have this on my wrist
Posts 1,301 Likes 13,414 jmazpiazu ·Mar 21, 2019 Renton Watching Basel world from afar, I’m just Glad to have this on my wrist Gorgeous! 🥰
Posts 763 Likes 10,296 jB1128 ·Mar 21, 2019 Speedmaster Mk40 3820.53 fresh back from the spa and ready for regular duty in the rotation!
Posts 2,943 Likes 32,801 elara2105 ·Mar 21, 2019 Rpadilla Today’s offering to the watch gods Nice!!!!
Posts 257 Likes 1,058 mikesspeedy ·Mar 22, 2019 Still used on Soyuz / space station ferry flights today, Speedmaster.