WRUW Today?

Posts
2,177
Likes
25,202
Favre Leuba Bivouac with rare blue/dark blue dial (1965)

20190320_1101077mka0.jpg
Love that dial! 🥰
 
Posts
13,920
Likes
54,111
What does one wear to ones retirement party? Went with the Master Moon.
 
Posts
757
Likes
6,600
What does one wear to ones retirement party? Went with the Master Moon.

Congratulations!! Enjoy the freedom.....more time to hunt down new/vintage watches now. Do so in good health.

McK
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Congratulations!! Enjoy the freedom.....more time to hunt down new/vintage watches now. Do so in good health.

McK
I'll second that, all the best 👍
 
Posts
915
Likes
10,890
What does one wear to ones retirement party? Went with the Master Moon.
Congratulations, retirement is a lot more fun than working!
 
Posts
47
Likes
271
Seiko 6139 Pogue on a nato strap. Waiting for the bracelet from uncle seiko to arrive.

 
Posts
1,301
Likes
13,414
What does one wear to ones retirement party? Went with the Master Moon.

Congratulations on your retirement! That JLC is the best choice to celebrate such an achievement. 👍
 
Posts
272
Likes
2,046
Zenith calibre 12-4p-50,very rare ,just 1200 pieces betwen 1945-1947,chronometre grade.
 
Posts
1,301
Likes
13,414
After the disappointing releases by Rolex and Tudor at Basel today, it´s nice to be wearing a vintage 1675.
Edited:
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
What does one wear to ones retirement party? Went with the Master Moon.
Congratulations! Enjoy a long, happy and healthy retirement!! Cheers!!!
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Last day in Vieques. Amazing island! The PO is the only watch I brought, and I wore it 24/7 all week.
 
Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
Wear a Jaeger LeCoultre to your retirement party? I’d wear a Timex if it was my retirement. I wouldn’t want to give the brass cause to be calling in the auditors after the party!😉
 
Posts
2,943
Likes
32,801
Lemania officer 15TL, borrowed today contemplating purchase
Go for it!..... beautiful piece!