WRUW Today?

Posts
684
Likes
6,942
VynxENc.jpg
 
Posts
581
Likes
1,831
A truly retro flashback to my youth, when technology companies dabbled with watches long before Apple. A National Semiconductor LED watch.
 
Posts
915
Likes
10,890
Scenes from Turn 10 at Sebring this weekend. Forgot to wear a watch then, Speedmaster today

 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
here they are,, would need one more to have a dozen Omega! 😗

Love that light dial chrono! Looking for one of those since a while..
 
Posts
130
Likes
2,557
Love that light dial chrono! Looking for one of those since a while..
Tnx, hope you find one, one of Omegas who has that "little extra" 👍
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
I've stuck with the GMT over the weekend, leaving the Speedy on the watch winder.
 
Posts
1,301
Likes
13,414
here they are,, would need one more to have a dozen Omega! 😗

Nice Art Deco pocket watch you have there! 😎

I had one like yours and sold it a while ago. I still miss it...