WRUW Today?

Posts
341
Likes
1,034
When it feels like 5:46am...go with something simple and dependable. Flipping DST 🫨
 
Posts
1,134
Likes
1,690
The only rolex I have in my collection, for now! Pre-comex 5513. Looking to expand to 1675 too, though.
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
79,998
Double dog Seiko autos for Monday...👍



LATE ENTRY: Cleaning up the bezel insert via the almighty Apple Pencil on my beloved 6309-7049 for Monday as well...the almighty Apple Pencil is the best watch refurbishing tool ever...YAY...😁

Edited:
 
Posts
1,615
Likes
3,862
Finally found the time to properly fix it, I'm enjoying a 564 Seamaster for a week now. The onyx dial and the case are 🥰



When I got it months ago, it turned out to be full of rust. Bought it as is, hoped for an easy fix 🤦 Now it is squeaky clean, I even kept all the original bridges and s/n (did not have much fun dismantling and cleaning), the plating was good.



Some leftovers: