WRUW Today?

Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
This beauty just became my latest acquisition. I’d been hoping to find one of these ever since they were announced by Longines over three years ago:



Thanks, @Livesimply11 👍 !
Edited:
 
Posts
324
Likes
6,322
Triple date to get week started. Now searching online for Mad Dog action figure.
 
Posts
324
Likes
6,322
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you celebrated with a fine vintage birth year wine.
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
...Now searching online for Mad Dog action figure.
I hear they're going for crazy premiums on eBay. 😁
 
Posts
6,710
Likes
80,009


Incoming!
Shots fired! 😲

Shots fired! 😲

Shots fired! 😲

Dude, you’re mean. 🤬
 
Posts
648
Likes
2,085
Is this the one with the cut above the crown in the case? Pretty nice

Yep, notched crown (which I believe is correct for most if not all '69 6139-6005s). The original pushers were bent and the crystal scratched to hell, but it turned out rather nice after getting some new pushers and crystal.

 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544

Hmmm... I’m still not sure about that Playgirl skateboard. As Shakespeare would put it, “Thou dost protest too loudly, methinks.”

Nah, seriously, Dawg, great response! Very funny. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.
Edited: