WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
 
Posts
5,345
Likes
76,163
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
Happy 50th birthday to you , hope you have a great day 👍
 
Posts
177
Likes
3,218
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
Congratulations!!!
 
Posts
2,890
Likes
11,961
Pulsometer on bracelet for Sunday. Will be linesman at my sons football match, so can time the halves and also take my no doubt raised pulse rate at half time !😁
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
The current project taking most of my time is for a major oil company. We are building a portion of it in Maine and it will be sent by barge (19 loads) to the site in PA. We signed "sail away papers" for the first load yesterday. The site:

AR-181008755.jpg

Our first load (3 modules to be field erected) to depart after some nasty weather on Monday. 57 more modules to go.

Edited to delete photo. I thought I had it configured to eliminate detail, but when I clicked on it, I was able to get too much detail for comfort. Sorry.

Normally we would have a 100' x 400' barge fully loaded with modules as high as 80' or 90' tall. However these barges have to go up the Mississippi and Ohio, where bridge clearance limits the height. The project schedule will be met with this delivery plan.

Almost forgot today's watch:

Edited:
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, good health and spirit....young man.
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
Happy Birthday! Have a great day. I vaguely remember turning 50 in the dim and distant past.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Happy 50th birthday to you , hope you have a great day 👍
Cheers I will do my best....
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, good health and spirit....young man.
Why thank you kindly sir....
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
You're still wet behind the ears. 😀

Says a 56 year old goat. Happy birthday!
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Happy Birthday! Have a great day. I vaguely remember turning 50 in the dim and distant past.
Thanks....
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
You're still wet behind the ears. 😀

Says a 56 year old goat. Happy birthday!
Thanks... I shall very much look forward to being an old goat one day...
 
Posts
915
Likes
10,890
Good morning... I turned 50 today half a century so I guess I’m nearly vintage and it feels great...
Happy Birthday, you're still just a kid!