WRUW Today?

Posts
6,711
Likes
80,032
It’s still Speedy Tuesday...with a band change to the Raine Inc. protective band...and fair weather cruising (until the wheels fall off) at the local skatepark on my ’18 G&S Proline Side Cut reissue...good times! 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
1,802
Likes
10,157
Changing things up today. For me, it's GMT Tuesday. I'm sure I'll strap on the Speedy shortly, but right now it's the OTHER astronaut watch.
 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
First Tuesday in a while without a Speedy. Unfortunately I’m on the road today and my collection is at home except for this Tag Carrera GMT.

Been trying to figure out how to take one of these “hand in the pocket” wrist shots with my iPhone. Not sure I’ve entirely succeeded here...
 
Posts
8,830
Likes
62,546
Heuer Landeron cal 13

late 1930’s, olive pushers, tricolor scales, blued hands


 
Posts
648
Likes
2,085
Seiko flyback today, very handy for cooking and espresso shot timing 😀



All it's missing is a better condition (mineral 🤬) crystal.
 
Posts
7,091
Likes
56,979
The flowering quince has lasted all through February, something it doesn't normally do here.