WRUW Today?

Posts
3,601
Likes
9,160
Gotta figure out what is the best way to take a photo of the giltiness!

Polarising filter -- if your image-making device takes filters.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I own Flagships that are powered with their fabulous early automatics...

...but this is my first manual one, the cal. 30LS:

Loving its simplicity and beauty... not to mention that the Longines archives mention that it was delivered to its first owner WAY back when... only days before I was born!
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
ihJ4OhB.jpg
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Still suffering the itchy wrist syndrome, perhaps donning some Khaki will help 🤔

 
Posts
9,264
Likes
77,203
Really enjoying this one. It stops, I wind it.
The date set is wrong; what date set? All the advantages of a new Conquest Heritage at a fraction of the price 😀

 
Posts
2,691
Likes
12,542
Was lying on the bed in the hotel room in Hamburg, the kids in the bathtub splashing water all over the bathroom and the wife out shopping while I listened to the new Time4APint episode 👍

 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,035
Getting ready for Speedy Tuesday tomorrow...and doing 2001 Mustang Bullitt GT cruising today.

@ChuckMK23 stopped by the house with his Speedy today and helped me prep my Bullitt for some fair weather cruising...

 
Posts
24,804
Likes
55,120
Less common variation of a standard vintage DateJust. Smooth-bezel blue-dial ref 16000 from 1979.