WRUW Today?

Posts
3,272
Likes
14,212
1944 CS(I) on duty
51153501_1215213321977554_8861487014990041090_n.jpg
 
Posts
586
Likes
1,371
Probably the cheapest watch on WRUW today but I quite like the retro square look and if I happen to drop if from 10m I know all will be good 😉

Casio G-5600E-1DR
 
Posts
2,709
Likes
17,429
I shall have to be awfully boring with my 16800 again. Over the years of my stewardship the case has completely lost it shine, the dial has turned matte and the lume has turned eggshell. Even the pip was white. Quite amazing to see it change and hopefully one day it will belong to my little girl. Have a good day all.
Edited:
 
Posts
8,294
Likes
19,593
...over years of my stewardship...

A very nice transformation 👍 how long have you owned it?
 
Posts
405
Likes
6,302
Happy Monday watch fans, a vintage Zenith Respirator X cal 2562 PC circa 1972 😉
20190218_095045.jpg