Posts 2,264 Likes 11,392 Lonestar ·Jul 10, 2018 Speedy Tuesday, with an orange hand that could be an Ultraman's - but isn't 😁
Posts 4,880 Likes 24,824 vbrad26 ·Jul 10, 2018 Ludi Tried it for fun ... ... but let it go 😀 Some men just want to watch the world burn...
Posts 6,710 Likes 80,012 Mad Dog ·Jul 10, 2018 Still Speedy Tuesday...at the skatepark...good times! 👍
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 10, 2018·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Ludi Tried it for fun ... ... but let it go 😀 Meanwhile, enjoying real life with a true pre moon I say well done on both counts. 😎
Posts 594 Likes 2,130 merchandiser ·Jul 10, 2018 Thanks to @jumpingsecond I'm wearing this lovely Omega Chronometre, reference 2364.
Posts 13,939 Likes 54,147 Larry S ·Jul 10, 2018·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Wakman Tuesday... after setting this handsome beast it’s hard to wear it one day and back to the safe. Plus it cured me of the need to pay attention to the frenzy this morning.
Posts 1,301 Likes 13,414 jmazpiazu ·Jul 10, 2018 merchandiser Thanks to @jumpingsecond I'm wearing this lovely Omega Chronometre, reference 2364. WOW! Pure class...