Posts 2,808 Likes 8,340 larryganz ·Jul 10, 2018 12:04 AM and I'm using a 15 minute old photo for Speedy Tuesday...
Posts 2,808 Likes 8,340 larryganz ·Jul 10, 2018 Oh, and this one was worn on Saturday floating down the river. I had to ride my bike to the float trip, and didn't want to risk my Ti Planet Ocean 9300 in a bike crash like I did my Apple Watch last year. One year ago...
Posts 5,345 Likes 76,155 CPRwatch ·Jul 10, 2018 It's Tuesday, I'm wearing a Speedmaster so it must be speedy Tuesday ,
Posts 2,709 Likes 17,429 jaguar11 ·Jul 10, 2018 Back to work after a very enjoyable busy and special long weekend. Coffee charge up first with this....
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Jul 10, 2018 BenjaminT Can it get any better? Great photo... killer watch 🥰
Posts 1,281 Likes 6,756 guaranteed.rohu ·Jul 10, 2018 Thoughts on the iwc cal 89 in rose gold? Best value vintage dress watch out there?
Posts 9,588 Likes 27,706 ConElPueblo ·Jul 10, 2018 Enjoying prancing around with a new arrival - will only be here for a few days, so making the best of it 😁