WRUW Today?

Posts
7,090
Likes
56,951
What does the red square in place of the day signify aap? Been wondering that on the 6309 7040 I acquired a few months back. I've never been into day/date features before.
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
What does the red square in place of the day signify aap? Been wondering that on the 6309 7040 I acquired a few months back. I've never been into day/date features before.

The red square stands for Sunday 😀

More info here
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,951
Thanks!

Figured it did. Perhaps for non-English speakers?
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Thanks!

Figured it did. Perhaps for non-English speakers?
Yeah, as it also shows the English days.
 
Posts
1,389
Likes
11,434
Laptop, coffee, Monday Omega and so another work week begins...

 
Posts
405
Likes
6,302
Vintage Glashutte GUB 'Spezichron' today, in excellent condition, (like new). 👍
In fact I only where this watch indoors. :tongue:
20180709_093308.jpg
20180709_093345.jpg
20180709_093358.jpg