WRUW Today?

Posts
1,455
Likes
6,533
Same watch as earlier but with a change of insert , I thinkthe tritium pearl looks pretty good & matches the lume patina perfectly .I've got three inserts now & each totally changes the look of the watch .
So are these not glued in?
 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
Last one before back on the deployant for some hoonage at the weekend.
Spot of daytime lume sir?
Yeathangyewverymuch
 
Posts
1,455
Likes
6,533
I wish you wouldn't.
I've got no need for a GMT watch.
I've tried before and failed.
I keep looking at these however.....
 
Posts
5,667
Likes
136,899
Went charter fishing on Lake Michigan today wearing the Seiko Prospex PADI SRPA21 still on red/white/blue NATO.


Caught mostly Coho Salmon


Although my son caught this beautiful Lake Trout. YaY!


Look out!...it's getting away!!!
Edited:
 
Posts
8,828
Likes
62,509


Milus Archimedes 666 Diver

Just a touch😁 less than a 2913 but with many of the same esthetic features.
Edited:
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Omega Seamaster Soccer Timer Ref. 145.016 - cal 861
wPdglOp.jpg
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
Exp II on the wrist waiting in a quiet pub to meet a guy about a watch...
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Yes it's a one watch day, reckon if they removed 'quartz' from the dial they could really increase the market share ?