WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Lemania in outstanding condition, assuming on it‘s first leather strap.
Beautiful that dial those hands what a great looking watch....🥰
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Good evening... 1950’s certina for the rest of the day.....happy 4th of July to our friends across the pond......
 
Posts
586
Likes
8,654
Bought from another Dutch WIS
Always wantend to ad the PAM111 to the stable
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
It’s funny which of the watches you acquire that actually worms its way into your heart.



I’m thinking of putting a blue Gemini 4 bezel on it. (Don’t worry, it’s already illegitimate with a Lemania movement in it.)
Edited:
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
We have that discussion about pristine vs. patina all the time, so I figured I’d enter my best argument in favor of pristine:

A -65
 
Posts
1,180
Likes
6,012
HIIvu4r.jpg
 
Posts
1,117
Likes
9,226
To my USA friends, happy 4th To the Redcoats among us suck it, Dragon me threw the 4th Zodiac Drving me my old pickup
Edited: