WRUW Today?

Posts
9,256
Likes
77,122
Not exactly wearing it, but this Hamilton 992B is keeping me company.

Just going steady? 😉
 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,928
If it was any hotter then it'd be hot in west central Texas this afternoon.

 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
If it was any hotter then it'd be hot in west central Texas this afternoon.

And here’s me thinking that around 80F in the UK is pretty hot!
 
Posts
1,117
Likes
9,226
Darkside of the non-pro Speedmaster (natural light) damn fine shot blow it up
 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,928
And here’s me thinking that around 80F in the UK is pretty hot!


Got back home from a trip to the gunsmith's, which is where I took the photos in the car, to find that the wireless thermometer was regestering 111F with 5% humidity. It's cooled down here in the very late afternoon to 108F.
 
Posts
419
Likes
1,169
Girard-Perregaux Incabloc Cal. 46BE (circa early 1950s). My favorite patina! With a blue Cola Reb strap.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
16710 heading into the opposite of a long holiday weekend... the short holiday weekday. 🤬

Happy 4th!

 
Posts
79
Likes
818
I think I have a disease. Just picked up this Samurai Padi

I’m diggin the Seamaster waves on that Samurai! Or does Seamaster have Samurai waves??? Either way a great looking watch.