Posts 3,146 Likes 23,995 aap ·Jul 3, 2018 Flatfoot Gorgeous dial! What year was that produced? Thanks! 1945 😀
Posts 24,802 Likes 55,084 Dan S ·Jul 3, 2018 These old divers are a fun change of pace. I really want a blue dial version.
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Jul 3, 2018 Going to Milan/Milano in October. I believe this watch will be my choice for the trip. Grappa sampling here I come...
Posts 772 Likes 7,530 Flatfoot ·Jul 3, 2018 Draven Patinated linen dial today. Love when the sun hits it. That dial has aged very gracefully. Love the strap choice.
Posts 328 Likes 747 Draven ·Jul 3, 2018 Flatfoot That dial has aged very gracefully. Love the strap choice. Many thanks, it is a cognac Hirsch Ascot 👍
Posts 315 Likes 1,570 aesguerra ·Jul 3, 2018 Felt the "heavy metal" vibe, so off with the NASA velcro and on with the good ol' 1125/617 bracelet. 😀😀
Posts 315 Likes 1,570 aesguerra ·Jul 3, 2018 Lou P Fun watch to photograph...and wear! I've never seen that dial! 😲 BEAUTIFUL!!!
Posts 818 Likes 3,126 jetkins ·Jul 3, 2018 Really digging this combo. So much lighter than the heavy Seiko bracelet.
Posts 1,455 Likes 6,533 tikkathree ·Jul 3, 2018 How curious. After starting g the day with Bertie Beater I changed unthinkingly to my only other yellow dial.
Posts 5,343 Likes 76,129 CPRwatch ·Jul 3, 2018 Same watch as earlier today but now on Rubber ,I'll give it a few days to let me acclimatise with it .