Posts 2,808 Likes 8,340 larryganz ·Jun 16, 2018 Took Adeline (Addie) to the dog park today, back to my daily wear watch.
Posts 599 Likes 3,200 Aussie Jim ·Jun 16, 2018 165.014. It is a bit rough, but quite lovable. I am really happy with this on the Bulang and Sons strap. Best combo I have found so far
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Jun 16, 2018 About to head out to a college graduation party. My son asked to borrow a watch, I said sure pick one. He goes okay, the gold one (gold speedy skeleton). I'm like no, try again. He grabbed the blue dial Aqua Terra. Sweet. I'm wearing the Ed White.
Posts 3,663 Likes 18,060 hmmmcamu ·Jun 16, 2018 finding beauty in imperfection ... Rotary Diver's Chronograph 42mm minus screwdown crown 149 Landeron manual wind movement 20 atmos.
Posts 8,826 Likes 62,496 TexOmega ·Jun 16, 2018 Faz Oh my...an absolute stunner! Dibs please....please? You'll have a few ahead of you, and it may not get past #1 on the list, but you are on the list.👍 And thank you for your comments, pick your jaw off the floor, now.😁
Posts 1,727 Likes 5,962 GuiltyBoomerang ·Jun 16, 2018 Certina Town And Country (T + C) - enjoying some time after a crystal polish job 😀
Posts 367 Likes 1,103 chanbar ·Jun 16, 2018 The only time I can tell is I spent too much time out in the sun!
Posts 3,961 Likes 8,969 blubarb ·Jun 16, 2018·IG: #blubarb19 chanbar The only time I can tell is I spent too much time out in the sun! A freckle past a hair, right...😁