WRUW Today?

Posts
3,273
Likes
36,555
Blue sky Friday Tellaro

55c58a5de7cafbf8362841877c42893c.jpg

V7750

 
Posts
455
Likes
1,349
A new Longines thread sent me looking for this stashed away in the back of a closet. Original Speidel which many American market models were offered with.

 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
A new Longines thread sent me looking for this stashed away in the back of a closet. Original Speidel which many American market models were offered with.

Very cool.

May I stash it away in my closet now?

😁
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Took this shot earlier in the evening before going to dinner, back now after wonderful meal and wine, looking forward to rounding off the night.

 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,926
Figs aren't ripe yet.



The plums are.



The violas have stood the Texas heat to this point in June, something they don't normally do.

 
Posts
2,833
Likes
14,950
Nothing as neat as most of the watches I see, just a 70’s Omega stainless steel. Now I know about setting day, date, and time on these things.