WRUW Today?

Posts
3,275
Likes
36,593
Rolex GMT-Master in front of Juan Trippe's building

attachment.php
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Morning OF Been busy as a mo-fo.16 hour days the last few weeks.
Been w/ my wife for 12 yrs but today's OUR 6th yr Wedding Anniversary & I'm @ wrk again
509.GIF but I'm in the office today

Oris 65 on NOS Tropic which is better than the supplied OEM.

 
Posts
609
Likes
3,740
Morning OF Been busy as a mo-fo.16 hour days the last few weeks.
Been w/ my wife for 12 yrs but today's OUR 6th yr Wedding Anniversary & I'm @ wrk again
509.GIF but I'm in the office today

Oris 65 on NOS Tropic which is better than the supplied OEM.

sometimes life can be a pain but we work thru it. congrats on the anni, and a nice diver for today.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
sometimes life can be a pain but we work thru it. congrats on the anni, and a nice diver for today.


Thank you.😀 Life blows @ times but it's better than the alternative.
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
L U Chopard blue
That’s a very nice looking watch. Don’t see many Chopard watches here especially the LUC series.
Envious!