Posts 2,946 Likes 32,851 elara2105 ·Oct 20, 2017 Baz9614 Enjoying every last bit of patio season in Southern Ontario! 👍 Cerveza Sol!... bravo!
Posts 645 Likes 3,831 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Oct 20, 2017 Jones in LA Blue, of course 😀 I can't it's too soon....
Posts 29 Likes 320 EagleBear ·Oct 20, 2017 The weekend is once again upon us... Time to get this one started [emoji482]
Posts 345 Likes 969 Jaacck ·Oct 20, 2017 nima0071 is that an OEM strap No, I have an OEM deployant with a strap from watch obsession
Posts 7,092 Likes 56,993 noelekal ·Oct 20, 2017·Home For Wayward Watches CTS-V Mess dress time with the team for an Airman Leadership School graduation.....and the crew’s Omegas..... The cuff links are duly noted.
Posts 7,092 Likes 56,993 noelekal ·Oct 20, 2017·Home For Wayward Watches Spent a happy afternoon at the local club range with a pre-WWII Winchester Model 94 and the Longines with 30L movement. Both still give perfect satisfaction. Yea vintage!!!
Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·Oct 20, 2017 Yesterday Today Playing around with More strap making... gotta give the pros credit😁 it’s not easy Edited: Oct 20, 2017
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Oct 20, 2017 MMMD I love the intersection of classical mythology and horology. The Helios case back is a winner👍 I bought the watch for that exact reason... although, the dial is pretty sweet as well.
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Oct 20, 2017 Ed White on a sunny day. Hopefully the end of the rainy season.
Posts 257 Likes 1,058 mikesspeedy ·Oct 21, 2017 Tubber Ed White on a sunny day. Hopefully the end of the rainy season. Such a cool way the sun shines on the dial through the Hesalite. Only Hesalite can give this look.
Posts 257 Likes 1,058 mikesspeedy ·Oct 21, 2017 I know its a new one, but I just love my Speedy pro, I have to attend football today so it a Chrono, Speedy pro on black NATO