WRUW Today?

Posts
707
Likes
3,726
The same thing for the last couple of weeks. ec96fcea8456eb1067a75484df8311ab.jpg
 
Posts
7,091
Likes
56,980
Early 1970's Skin-Diver by LIP - ETA 2622. The stunning silver dial with beautiful aged lume is a killer!
cRkGgc1.jpg

An amazing resemblance to the white-dialed variant of the Zodiac Sea Wolf.

14911976588_977d7a5066_c.jpg
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Cheers 😀

I don't recall if I posted in the IG thread, but I think I did...

Nevertheless, my handle on IG is @watchesbypueblo. Have a look 👍


Lovely eye candy on yr IG account.
That 3 register Tissot is Amazing, well all are amazing.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Something old and something new...
I bought the watch - a 145.022-71 the day before he was born, about 2 weeks ago now.


Congrats, NOTHING LIKE BEING A DAD, it's THE best.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Wonderful news my friend! Cheers to good health and another Seiko 5 to celebrate 👍
Thank you sir.....