Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Oct 13, 2017 Wearing the middle one ( a day early 😉) after a friend inquired as to how it wears size-wise :
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Oct 13, 2017 The older I get the more often I find that I continue to repeat myself. It drives my kids crazy. It's not a problem with the spouse, she has always been good at repeating stuff to me 😀 So to repeat: if I could only own one watch, this is the one.
Posts 1,751 Likes 14,974 tdn-dk ·Oct 13, 2017 Omega Constellation Chronometer F300, ref. 198.002 cal. 1250 from 1972 😀
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Oct 13, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF Recently fixed up with a new crystal and gaskets by the excellent @Tmorehouse51, my 145.022-68 is looking good:
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Oct 13, 2017 Funky Friday w/ the Vantage. On horned lugged period correct shoes. Happy Friday the 13th every1...Muahahahhahahha!
Posts 29 Likes 320 EagleBear ·Oct 13, 2017 Happy Friday the 13th Stay safe and have a fantastic weekend [emoji482]
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 13, 2017 watchdaddy1 Funky Friday w/ the Vantage. On horned lugged period correct shoes. Happy Friday the 13th every1...Muahahahhahahha! Very cool looking watch.... 👍
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Oct 13, 2017 Omega1 Very cool looking watch.... [emoji106] Thanks Mark.[emoji109] I have 2 of them. Edited: Oct 13, 2017
Posts 3,273 Likes 36,558 peatnick ·Oct 13, 2017 Beater Seiko in case any bad luck strikes SNK803 calibre 7S26 circa last month
Posts 13,939 Likes 54,149 Larry S ·Oct 13, 2017·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Been wearing this handsome devil all week at the office. Wife noticed it this morning. “Oh this old thing?” I said.....😗 Edited: Oct 13, 2017
Posts 2,541 Likes 19,779 Dr No ·Oct 13, 2017 It's been the Flightmaster . . . . . . all week long. Art