Posts 384 Likes 3,302 herold ·Oct 5, 2017 Taddyangle I am wearing the best LE ever made? Well I drank the Speedmaster Kool-aid long ago. I'm on the lookout for a gold speedmaster from the 1980s. Yep, you probably do!
Posts 241 Likes 1,227 Balthazaar ·Oct 5, 2017 Dial & Bezel Sinn for today 😁 Now that's a Sinn I don't think I could ever repent from. Edited: Oct 5, 2017
Posts 5,434 Likes 82,135 Barking mad ·Oct 5, 2017·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder After wearing a beater for the last six days it is time to spoil myself...
Posts 25 Likes 162 alessandro66 ·Oct 5, 2017 I don’t know if is original or not... but likes me too much...
Posts 1,638 Likes 13,278 chunkythebulldog ·Oct 5, 2017 IWC Perpetual Calendar Minite Repeater and a Tourbillon
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Oct 5, 2017 chunkythebulldog IWC Perpetual Calendar Minite Repeater and a Tourbillon Simply gorgeous! Especially love the perpetual 🥰