Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 1, 2017 watchos Todd Snyder + Times - The Military Watch with a Skagen strap Very cool timex...👍
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 1, 2017 highbob Very nice job! That’s a great looking timepiece. Jealous—a little bit, a little bit. Absolutely agree they do some excellent work there......over 24 hours +6 seconds I think that’s modern day chronometer standards so could not be happier.... Edited: Oct 1, 2017
Posts 558 Likes 2,269 Kali77 ·Oct 1, 2017 Sticking with the Sinn this weekend...Have a great Sunday all.
Posts 2,709 Likes 17,429 jaguar11 ·Oct 1, 2017 Omega1 Same again for me today... 1970 SEASTAR I don't blame you! Still looking great😀
Posts 264 Likes 418 Timmert ·Oct 1, 2017 My first Omega, thanks to @Tom Dick. Gray autumn days make great vinyl time!
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Oct 1, 2017 I thought the 1450/808 was the most comfortable Omega bracelet I have.....wrong
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Oct 1, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF For Simple Sunday This little watch is a runner - As soon as I turn the crown to wind it it takes off...
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 1, 2017 Alpha Humming sweetly today, Watch and strap combo fantastic....
2 Posts 609 Likes 3,740 2ar2c1 ·Oct 1, 2017 Travelhomedad Here is an archive pic.... spiky speedy ok, now that strap looks a bit itchy.