WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
40 here





WOW William I was already dribbling at the mouth with that beautiful chest and then you opened it please no more.....🥰
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
WOW William I was already dribbling at the mouth with that beautiful chest and then you opened it please no more.....🥰
It's all hand made 1 of a kind too Mark





 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
and why is that a sad thing???

Decisions,decisions on what to wear, gotta match what I'm wearing , you know 1st world problems....hehehe
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Back home and first Speedmaster I reach for is the best Speedmaster LE ever made. Just sharing facts.
 
Posts
2,362
Likes
12,700
I wear exactly the same combo -- the colour match is remarkable.
I’m a little upset with myself for not ordering the navy sooner. I was chatting with Terry as he initially released it and decided to wait. I should have know it was inevitable ::facepalm1::