Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·Sep 25, 2017 Too hot for a bracelet! A couple macros and onto a Haveston Carrier NATO.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Sep 25, 2017 hmmmcamu Bulova 666 Bulova made some cool watches and these are the coolest...I really like the one with the orange hands..👍
Posts 2,177 Likes 25,202 Baz9614 ·Sep 25, 2017 The warm character and detailed rose gold coffin markers of this 2278-3 Cal 320 have me scratching my head today as to why I haven't worn this one in months! 👎 I can't help but stare at it when sun hits this honest and beautiful dial!
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Sep 25, 2017 If it’s good enough for @watchdaddy1 im on the right track.......
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Sep 25, 2017 Omega1 If it’s good enough for @watchdaddy1 im on the right track....... I'm a trend setter Mark......Not . Just trying to keep up w/ you all [emoji1303]
Posts 12,148 Likes 40,474 abrod520 ·Sep 25, 2017 Photo from last night post- launch, since I'm too tired to do something new today
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Sep 25, 2017 watchdaddy1 I'm a trend setter Mark......Not . Just trying to keep up w/ you all [emoji1303] Trend setter or not you have great taste when it comes watches .... and of course straps ...
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Sep 25, 2017 Omega1 Trend setter or not you have great taste when it comes watches .... and of course straps ... Thank you. I am a strap wh*re after all.
Posts 2,943 Likes 32,801 elara2105 ·Sep 25, 2017 watchdaddy1 Monday's 1963 re-issue from Ed Where is the Panerai???...🙁
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Sep 25, 2017 elara2105 Where is the Panerai???...🙁 [emoji848]on my other wrist of course[emoji6]
Posts 2,943 Likes 32,801 elara2105 ·Sep 25, 2017 watchdaddy1 [emoji848]on my other wrist of course[emoji6] Yes!!!.... love those watches!....👍
Posts 788 Likes 7,329 CTS-V ·Sep 25, 2017 Not only is Omega the Official Time Keeper of the Olympics. It's also the Official Time Keeper of Aviano Intramural Football and my son running the track to exhaustion!