Posts 493 Likes 2,333 Paulomega ·Sep 21, 2017 Mad Dog Roger that, sir...thank you! 👍 For today...wearing double-dog Hamilton railroad machines...newly acquired 950 (left) as well as my recently acquired 950B (right)...good times! 👍 Are these not too small for your wrist. I bet our president has a smaller wrist than you 😉
Posts 272 Likes 1,215 atc100 ·Sep 22, 2017 Kmart Watch budget is exhausted from buying diving gear, but I managed to treat myself to something for my birthday. It's great to have something new on my wrist to stare at as I continue the workweek! Happy B-day! Nice [emoji355]
Posts 32 Likes 105 the.watchdoc ·Sep 22, 2017 Wearing the Speedy on a khaki NATO for today. TGIF! Edited: Sep 22, 2017
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,941 Mad Dog ·Sep 22, 2017 Currently at DD with @ChuckMK23 displaying our: 1. Modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatches on Omega replica NASA straps. 2. American Optical pilot sunglasses. 3. Handmade "PI Special" Nasal Radiator belt buckles from the Philippines. 4. DD coffee.
Posts 2,943 Likes 32,800 elara2105 ·Sep 22, 2017 Three days after the earthquake México is standing!... We are a great Nation!