WRUW Today?

Posts
2,504
Likes
7,580
Timex mk1 camper. Nice acrylic dome and anodised aluminum. 1ebdddb595ce526020ec5241ad6b7aff.jpg
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
In the office today. That 8 ball in the corner is how I make the important calls.

 
Posts
558
Likes
2,269
A little speedy for my little 25lbs of boost daily driver speedy.. 67' again need to get another 1039 for my 68'.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Double-dog 23j Elgin winding indicators today...Veritas 376 [circa 1915] and B. W. Raymond 494 [circa 1933] respectively...have a great weekend, people! 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
In the office today. That 8 ball in the corner is how I make the important calls.
Really? 😲

What a coincidence...we utilize the 8 ball for important calls at the office as well...AND...we have dice as a backup system. 😁
 
Posts
2,935
Likes
15,040
Took a gamble off ebay with some average-ish photos. Alas, it looks like an older redial, but given the price, I can live with it.