WRUW Today?

Posts
8,818
Likes
62,461
Placed a few and withdrew a few from a visit to the bank.
Still 🥰 this 1st gen Carrera & now on suede.



The design and proportions are perfect.


Edited:
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Chore watch today.

At the car wash.






Played that classic on the jukebox Wednesday afternoon at my pool tournament.

This one, too.


Art
 
Posts
165
Likes
1,840
It's past 6:00 on a Friday and I'm still at the office...



But at least I've got tickets to the first Cubs Friday night game in history, according to something I heard on the radio earlier today...
 
Posts
165
Likes
1,840
It's past 6:00 on a Friday and I'm still at the office...



But at least I've got tickets to the first Cubs Friday night game in history, according to something I heard on the radio earlier today...

To clarify that last statement, what I heard on the radio was that it was the first Cubs Friday night game in history, not that I have tickets to it. I already knew that part.
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,937
Worn today as well as purchased today from my local watchmaker...a Hamilton 950B Railway Special [circa 1963] cased in an original Model 17 case by Star...

 
Posts
15,942
Likes
47,860
Worn today as well as purchased today from my local watchmaker...a Hamilton 950B Railway Special [circa 1963] cased in an original Model 17 case by Star...


Superb! You've been keeping your eyes peeled! Not super rare, but they don't often cone up for sale so much, any more.