Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Sep 5, 2017 Since having a bezel seems to be a big thing I used this one today.
Posts 788 Likes 7,329 CTS-V ·Sep 5, 2017 styggpyggeno1 Since having a bezel seems to be a big thing I used this one today. Gorgeous watch....and incredible pic! Well done sir!
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Sep 5, 2017 To the hammock this morning ( back to the "grind" 😉), and I went with this:
O Posts 74 Likes 511 oaclondon ·Sep 5, 2017 dougiedude To the hammock this morning ( back to the "grind" 😉), and I went with this: Stunning piece
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Sep 5, 2017 Garv Black Bay today Really love these especially this model, was looking at one in the jewellers last week, but have an incoming Speedy to pay for!
Posts 1,389 Likes 11,434 khanmu ·Sep 5, 2017 Doh! Preoccupied today and forgot to put on a Speedy! But wearing this which is nice and large enough...I I'll put on a super special Speedy when I get home..
Posts 2,771 Likes 10,112 CajunTiger ·Sep 5, 2017·Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Heuer Autavia 2446C
Posts 12,148 Likes 40,474 abrod520 ·Sep 5, 2017 How could it be anything else for its first Speedy Tuesday? 😁
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Sep 5, 2017 CTS-V Wow....the Snowflake.....impressive! Gracias. [emoji106] Fit & Finish is top notch
Posts 477 Likes 1,703 jimdgreat1 ·Sep 5, 2017 dougiedude Tomorrow, a neglected drawer queen, but which one? What make is the bottom chrono?