WRUW Today?

Posts
609
Likes
3,740
10194659503_5cbd97e7e4_b.jpg

the grand, looks great.
 
Posts
22
Likes
137

My everyday knock around at the moment. Later I will pull out the Seamaster.
 
Posts
1,231
Likes
3,799
This has been fused to my wrist for the past week. LLD on mesh.

 
Posts
13,936
Likes
54,146
Ugh ...Cubs traffic making the commute longer.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Smart choice of apparel, here, A. 👍!

Not sure I would have thought to wear the socks to appropriately match the 'day' hand on my Harvel...simply..

.... BRILLIANT!! 😜
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Smart choice of apparel, here, A. 👍!

Not sure I would have thought to wear the socks to appropriately match the 'day' hand on my Harvel...simply..

.... BRILLIANT!! 😜

Haha, thanks D! Only a kindred spirit would spot that.
 
Posts
609
Likes
3,740
Haha, thanks D! Only a kindred spirit would spot that.

this is when the wife rolls her eyes and makes some crack about watch people, lol.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
New one in the collection for today... the Rado Captain Cook Limited Edition

This is of my favourite reissued watches... looks great on 🥰