Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·Aug 15, 2017 Club again. This thing just calls me every time I open the box Plus I found an old wooden bracelet of mine from high school... not sure if it will stay or not
Posts 1,589 Likes 5,748 ICONO ·Aug 15, 2017 My new, 1991 Rolex 16710 GMT Master II… Courtesy of @watchknut Mounted on a period Rolex Jubilee bracelet …Courtesy of @OmegaBear Thank you, Gentlemen - Absolutely delighted !
T Posts 2,123 Likes 11,385 TLIGuy ·Aug 15, 2017 Really enjoying this Speedy Tuesday with the arrival today of the first radial dial signed case back for the collection.
Posts 645 Likes 3,831 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Aug 15, 2017 This arrived today. It's still Tuesday here so switched it up! Thanks @yeo kim choy . I could double dog it like @Mad Dog ...
Posts 65 Likes 150 Tacket ·Aug 15, 2017 Bummin' around the house cooking BBQ for dinner tonight, so Seiko 5 it is!
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Aug 15, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF A really freckled Seamaster 147.01 on a nice racing style band...
Posts 15,951 Likes 47,915 Canuck ·Aug 15, 2017 i don't remember when this one was last shown on a Tuesday. Don't wear it much. This one commemorates the 20th anniversary of the landing on the moon. I've had it since 1990. Crystal back. Edited: Aug 15, 2017
Posts 2,504 Likes 7,580 sdre ·Aug 15, 2017 Jwit Club again. This thing just calls me every time I open the box Plus I found an old wooden bracelet of mine from high school... not sure if it will stay or not Those lugs though. What's your wrist size? Lovely face. Love the colors on the dial. So fun and perky.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Aug 15, 2017 watchdaddy1 Going w/ the flow Glad to see you've got both watches on the Right Wrist! 😜