WRUW Today?

Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
For today, copying what @Longbow posted a few days ago...he's a genius! 👍


My original unrestored '68 vs restored '86. Does this count as a vintage beater?
 
Posts
1,060
Likes
1,940
This new arrival was advertised as working but wasn't when it arrived. I was going to get it straight in for a revision ( and maybe see if the hands and dial could be gently cleaned). It fell out the safe in its Jiffy bag this morning and is now working! Was the rust on the sub second I think-although all inside is great! Think I'll "monitor" and enjoy it for today!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Another one that is going to be hitting the sales pretty soon 🙁

 
Posts
1,329
Likes
6,033
I said I'd make sushi for dinner so figured a July 69 Pogue would fit the bill. 4b578487e7f78630ae5b937b52a1046d.jpg
 
Posts
165
Likes
1,840
This one again today.



No coffee brew timer function, but I think I can figure it out.
 
Posts
13,942
Likes
54,151
Not since April? Had to correct that!