Posts 5,437 Likes 82,213 Barking mad ·Aug 1, 2017·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Home now, time to have a drink and enjoy speedy Tuesday😀
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Aug 1, 2017 Well it is Tuesday and it hasn't been out for a while!
Posts 645 Likes 3,831 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Aug 1, 2017 "Guess what day it is?....Guess what day it is!" It looks good on the new strap but I think I'd buy a slightly smaller width next time. Apologies to all for the obscure American pop culture reference, above. 😀
Posts 55 Likes 580 nate0624 ·Aug 1, 2017 The only manual wind watch in my collection collection: '63 Omega Seamaster Sunburst dial w/ date.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Aug 1, 2017 I'm in NYC having a 'red eye' with my Apollo XI 25th. Any guesses as to what part of Manhattan, or even 😲 which cafe I'm sipping in? Edited: Aug 1, 2017
Posts 645 Likes 3,831 Tik-Tok of Oz ·Aug 1, 2017 Kali77 A day filled with meetings 🤔 Meetings, unless it's about watches, are often pure drudgery. Cool watch though.
Posts 2,947 Likes 32,877 elara2105 ·Aug 1, 2017 View attachment 422450 View attachment 422451 View attachment 422440 View attachment 422441 View attachment 422442 View attachment 422443 View attachment 422440 You have to see this!, yesterday I was looking an old toy boxes, and found this little one!... this watch Was my parent's 8th year old birthday present, now I'm 44 so do the math.. just wind it and start ticking like a new one! It has Its original plástic, yes plastic strap!!!!..Im thinking on a nato!... what do you think!?... nice week!
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Aug 1, 2017 dougiedude I'm in NYC having a 'red eye' with my Apollo XI 25th. Any guesses as to what part of Manhattan, or even 😲 which cafe I'm sipping in? I may be way off but it's looks like the reflection of a dragon in your coffee so I would say China town....
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Aug 1, 2017 minutenrohr Defy... What a great example of a killer watch...