Posts 3,801 Likes 20,261 ahsposo ·Jun 17, 2017·Most fun screen name at ΩF Taking a break from Saturday chores wearing my modded Seiko diver.
Posts 13,898 Likes 54,073 Larry S ·Jun 17, 2017·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Nice river walk today. Glad to see London bouncing back after a horrible two weeks.
Posts 2,362 Likes 12,700 Jwit ·Jun 17, 2017 #SeikoFivesSaveLives even at special events! Working a dragon boat racing fundraiser today. Lots of Bros here trying to show of their muscles, but this is my favorite 6 pack
Posts 12,147 Likes 40,474 abrod520 ·Jun 17, 2017 ewand #racing Jealous. Where are you staying? I'd love to go one year but I'm pretty sure it'd kill me as I'm bad at sleeping
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,521 Omega1 ·Jun 17, 2017 bristnj They don't have to break the bank to look great! Please tell me I'me not to late to say Dibs....🥰 Edited: Jun 17, 2017
Posts 578 Likes 2,661 Jking ·Jun 17, 2017 Took the kids to the pool so it's my Seiko 5 sport...for now.
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Jun 17, 2017 Omega1 Please tell me I'me not to late to say Dibs....🥰 Nope, your good! Just came back from service. Yours if/when she leaves the family!