WRUW Today?

Posts
39
Likes
92
As of 39 minutes 24,5,6,7,8, seconds ago! Just got this in from thegoldenswan. Excellent to work with and lightning fast shipper!
Highly recommend.
Shouldn't this thread be what r u wearing this moment?
I wonder how many are wearing the same watch they put on in the morning by 6pm that night.
 
Posts
11
Likes
98
sweet, pretty rare piece, what number is yours?
Indeed! Had to grab this one since I've already missed out on a few before.
This piece is numbered 107/500
 
Posts
609
Likes
3,740
Indeed! Had to grab this one since I've already missed out on a few before.
This piece is numbered 107/500

yea, very nice piece, gotta grab one when you see it, they're hard to find: sorry for the thread:
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671


When your strap matches the shoes.
 
Posts
7,075
Likes
56,698
Love the Breguet numeral markers and the 14k yellow gold case.